Rogers Hydro Vac was incorporated in 2003, and we currently have experience across many different industries.
Hydro excavation is a safe, fast, non-destructive process that uses pressurized water and an industrial-strength vacuum to accurately locate underground utilities. As hydro excavation safely breaks up soil, the soil and water slurry are lifted by the vacuum to a debris tank for disposal.
Some key advantages to hydro excavation are:
Less material removal
Minimal post-excavation restoration
No floods, explosions, fires, or power outages caused by damage of underground facilities
Reduces risk of injury to employees and co-workers
Eliminates risk of liability associated with the damage of underground facilities
These industries include, but are not limited to:
Oil & Gas Companies
The Safest Way to Dig!
Our Pennsylvania hydrovac operators have advanced training, and are responsible, competent employees. All equipment operators have many years of experience behind them and are required to participate in our random drug testing program. They are required and trained to act in a safe manner to prevent any injuries or accidents from occurring. Rogers Hydro Vac is dedicated to the health and safety of all employees and co-workers.
A safety policy is given on the first day of hire. Our employees are required to read, understand, and follow the procedures listed in our safety policy. For example, all employees must:
- Comply with health and safety policies.
- Comply with federal, state, local, client-specific, and site-specific requirements.
- Wear appropriate clothing, including safety glasses and a hard hat.
- Report all accidents, injuries, and illnesses.
- Identify and immediately report any safety hazards or unsafe work conditions.
- Retain a clear and concise policy to prevent substance abuse in the workplace.