Hydro Excavation in New York
When searching for a hydro excavation service in New York, there are a few criteria you should be looking for. The experience, manpower, and technology all play key roles in getting the job completed correctly. Not many hydrovac companies along the East Coast can say they have what it takes like Rogers Hydro Vac Services can!
For almost 20 years, Rogers Hydro Vac has been handling large, industrial jobs across the East Coast. Located in Pennsylvania, only a few miles from the New York border, Rogers uses the latest technology available to get the job done. With one of the largest fleets of hydro vacuum trucks in the Northeast, we have the tools and manpower needed for any type of project. Large or small, we’re here to help!
What is Hydro Excavation?
Hydro excavation is a process that uses high pressured water to displace soil from a work site. Instead of using traditional methods such as shovels or backhoes, the water breaks up the spoil. The soil is then vacuumed into the debris tank of our trucks which can then be removed from the excavation site safely.
Why Choose Hydrovac Over Traditional Excavation Methods?
Hydro excavation is environmentally safe and can protect the underground infrastructure of your utility lines, preventing the possibility of damage that you may face with traditional methods.
Traditional excavation methods also come at the risk of the workers at the worksite. Hydro excavation does not disturb any soil around the dig site, which lessens the chances of a cave-in and the need for workers to enter a trench to control the equipment.
Other benefits include:
- Only one piece of equipment needed: Since hydro-vac only uses air and water, there is no need for additional equipment, eliminating congestion at the worksite.
- It’s faster and cheaper: Hydro excavation services are much faster than manual digging. Since you won’t need the manpower to do the digging, you will save time and money on your project.
- It’s cleaner: Since the vacuum will transfer all the debris into the truck’s debris tank, the worksite will be cleaner to use.
New York Hydro Excavation Firm Rogers Hydro Vac Services is here!
If you are looking for hydro excavation services in New York, turn to Rogers Hydro Vac Services. Since 2003, we’ve been using the most advanced technology available to provide top-of-the-line services to our customers. We own and manage one of the largest fleets in the Northeast, allowing us to travel throughout New York to handle any job, big or small.
If you need hydro excavation services for your industrial project in New York, you’ve come to the right place. Contact us today for more information.
Key Hydro Excavator Features:
- Collector Body – 12.5 Cubic Yards
- Vacuum Blower – 5,400 CFM by 28” HG Vacuum
- Fresh Water Tank – 1,200 Gallons
- Water Pump – 19 GPM by 2,900 PSI (Adjustable to any lower PSI)
- Vacuum on Filtration – Wet or Dry – Single Mode
Rogers Services Technology
- Excavate 90’ Deep (So far, but we are sure we can go deeper)
- Excavate Remote 500’ from truck
- Excavate in congested or sensitive areas
- Excavate where overheard restrictions exist
- Minimize ground disturbance
- Eliminate damage to underground infrastructure & delays due to damage.