Hydro Excavation Services in Allentown, PA
Is your company planning on an excavation project in the Lehigh Valley? Instead of relying on traditional methods that can cause damage to the underground infrastructure, you should consider the hydro excavation services from Rogers Hydro Vac.
Located in Northeastern Pennsylvania, Rogers Hydro Vac Service has been providing hydro excavation services in Allentown, PA since 2003. Using the most advanced technology available, Rogers Hydro Vac owns and manages one of the largest fleets in the Northeast. We are reliable, we are professional, and we will get your project done as quickly as possible.
Why Choose Hydro Vac for Your Project?
Hydro excavation is a non-destructive process that uses high-pressure water and an industrial-strength vacuum to locate underground utilities. The pressure from the water will easily break up the soil, which is then lifted up by the high-volume vacuum into the debris tank of our truck. The soil is then disposed of later off-site.
Unlike traditional methods, which can damage not only the surrounding environment but the underground utilities, hydro excavation minimizes stress and damage by only creating a small hole to get to the infrastructure. Hydro vac services in Allentown also eliminate the need to have workers in the trenches, keeping them safe from harm and possible cave-ins.
Other benefits of our daylighting services in Allentown include:
- When compared to traditional digging methods, hydro vac is quicker and cleaner
- There is no need for use of additional equipment since everything is done with our truck
- With less material being removed, there is minimal post-excavation restoration
- The underground facilities will not be damaged, caused by floods, explosions, fires, or power outages
Industries That Can Benefit From Hydro Excavation
There are various industries that could benefit from Rogers Hydro Vac’s hydro excavation services in Allentown. A few include, but are not limited to:
- Oil and gas companies
- Utilities such as electric and cable
- Environmental firms
- Construction firms
Why Rogers Hydro Vac Service?
Our hydrovac operators are all certified and have the advanced training needed to operate the equipment safely. Professionally, responsible, and competent employees, our team is required to act in a safe manner to prevent any accidents or injuries from occurring at the work site. We are dedicated to the safety of all our employees.
If you are looking for hydro excavation services in Allentown or anywhere in Pennsylvania for your industrial project, Rogers Hydro Vac Service is here to help. Contact us today for more information.
Key Hydro Excavator Features:
- Collector Body – 12.5 Cubic Yards
- Vacuum Blower – 5,400 CFM by 28” HG Vacuum
- Fresh Water Tank – 1,200 Gallons
- Water Pump – 19 GPM by 2,900 PSI (Adjustable to any lower PSI)
- Vacuum on Filtration – Wet or Dry – Single Mode
Rogers Services Technology
- Excavate 90’ Deep (So far, but we are sure we can go deeper)
- Excavate Remote 500’ from truck
- Excavate in congested or sensitive areas
- Excavate where overheard restrictions exist
- Minimize ground disturbance
- Eliminate damage to underground infrastructure & delays due to damage.