Hydro Excavation in Pennsylvania
If you’re looking for hydro excavation in Pennsylvania, you may consider hiring an out-of-state company. Instead, why not choose a hydrovac company close to home?
Rogers Hydro Vac Services has been servicing companies throughout Pennsylvania for almost 20 years. Using the latest technology and with one of the largest fleets in the Northeast, we have the experience, the manpower, and the exceptional equipment needed to handle your excavation needs.
About Our Pennsylvania Hydro Excavation Process
Also known as soft digging, hydro trenching, potholing, or daylighting, hydrovac excavation is a non-destructive excavation process that uses pressurized water and a high-pressure vacuum to remove soil from an excavation site safely.
The vacuum truck will use high-pressure water to break up the ground around the site. As the soil crumbles, a vacuum system is used to lift the debris and transfer it into the storage tank on the truck.
Why Hydro Vac is Safer than Traditional Methods
The issue with traditional excavation methods is the damage it can do to the surrounding property. Not only can excavation equipment easily damage underground utility lines and sewage pipes but it can be harmful to the environment.
Other benefits include:
- Keeps workers safe: There is no need to have a worker in a trench to control the equipment.
- No risk of a cave-in: Hydro excavating does not disturb the surrounding soil so the risk of a cave-in is reduced.
- Only one piece of equipment needed: Since hydro-vac only uses air and water, there is no need for additional equipment, eliminating congestion at the worksite.
- It’s faster and cheaper: Hydro excavation services are much faster than manual digging. Since you won’t need the manpower to do the digging, you will save time and money on your project.
- It’s cleaner: Since the vacuum will transfer all the debris into the truck’s debris tank, the worksite will be cleaner to use.
Pennsylvania Hydro Excavation Firm Rogers Hydro Vac Service is here!
If you are looking for hydro excavation services in Philadelphia, Allentown, or anywhere in Pennsylvania, Rogers Hydro Vac Service is here to help. Since 2003, we’ve been using the most advanced technology available to provide top-of-the-line services to our customers. We own and manage one of the largest fleets in the Northeast, allowing us to travel throughout Pennsylvania to handle any job, big or small.
If you need hydro excavation services for your industrial project in Pennsylvania, we’re here to help. Contact us today for more information.
Key Hydro Excavator Features:
- Collector Body – 12.5 Cubic Yards
- Vacuum Blower – 5,400 CFM by 28” HG Vacuum
- Fresh Water Tank – 1,200 Gallons
- Water Pump – 19 GPM by 2,900 PSI (Adjustable to any lower PSI)
- Vacuum on Filtration – Wet or Dry – Single Mode
Rogers Services Technology
- Excavate 90’ Deep (So far, but we are sure we can go deeper)
- Excavate Remote 500’ from truck
- Excavate in congested or sensitive areas
- Excavate where overheard restrictions exist
- Minimize ground disturbance
- Eliminate damage to underground infrastructure & delays due to damage.