Hydro Excavation Services in Philadelphia, PA
Hydro excavation has been gaining in popularity over the past few years. A better alternative to traditional excavation methods, daylighting has been proven to be safer, more effective, and extremely accurate.
For decades, Rogers Hydro Vac Service has been handling large and small hydro excavation projects throughout Pennsylvania and New Jersey. Located only a couple of hours from the City of Brotherly Love, we can get the job done quickly and thoroughly the first time. We have the most advanced technology available, our crew is experienced and professional, and we get the job done.
How Hydro Excavation in Philadelphia Works
Hydrovac excavation is a non-destructive excavation process that uses pressurized water and a high-pressure vacuum to remove soil from an excavation site safely. Also known as potholing or daylighting, high-pressure water is used to break up the ground around the site. As the soil crumbles, the vacuum lifts the debris and transfer it into the storage tank on the truck.
Hydrovac is safer and less destructive than traditional methods. For example, instead of having workers in a trench digging, no workers will need to go into the trench, keeping their lives safe from harm.
There are other benefits to hydro excavation services in Philly as well, such as:
- Hydro excavating does not disturb the surrounding soil so the risk of a cave-in is reduced.
- Since hydro-vac only uses air and water, there is no need for additional equipment, eliminating congestion at the worksite. In addition, remote excavation is available, meaning the truck can be placed off-site and still get the job done.
- Hydro excavation services are much faster than manual digging. Since you won’t need the manpower to do the digging, you will save time and money on your project.
- Since the vacuum will transfer all the debris into the truck’s debris tank, the worksite will be cleaner to use.
How Hydrovac Can Replace Manual Excavation Methods
The number one issue many Philadelphia companies have with traditional excavation methods is the time and damage that’s done to the surrounding property. Not only is the environment damaged, but anything underground could be damaged as well. This would result in more time and money needed to replace anything that was damaged in the excavation.
But with our hydrovac services, this never a concern. In fact, hydro excavation can be used in place for a range of jobs, including:
- Exposing underground infrastructure
- Repairing water and sewer lines
- Removing debris and sludge
- Installing new underground utilities
And much more!
Philadelphia Hydro Excavation Firm Rogers Hydro Vac Service Can Help
If you are looking for hydro excavation in Philadelphia, Rogers Hydro Vac Service is here to help. Since 2003, we’ve been using the most advanced technology available to provide top-of-the-line services to our customers. We own and manage one of the largest fleets in the Northeast, allowing us to travel throughout Pennsylvania to handle any job, big or small.
If you need hydro excavation services for your industrial project in Philly, we’re here to help. Contact us today for more information.
Key Hydro Excavator Features:
- Collector Body – 12.5 Cubic Yards
- Vacuum Blower – 5,400 CFM by 28” HG Vacuum
- Fresh Water Tank – 1,200 Gallons
- Water Pump – 19 GPM by 2,900 PSI (Adjustable to any lower PSI)
- Vacuum on Filtration – Wet or Dry – Single Mode
Rogers Services Technology
- Excavate 90’ Deep (So far, but we are sure we can go deeper)
- Excavate Remote 500’ from truck
- Excavate in congested or sensitive areas
- Excavate where overheard restrictions exist
- Minimize ground disturbance
- Eliminate damage to underground infrastructure & delays due to damage.